SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Due to quick turnaround we are unable to cancel any orders after they have been placed. Your credit card is immediately charged at the time of purchase and you will receive an email confirmation of your order.
- NO RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS. SALE ITEMS INCLUDE THE SALE SECTION AND ITEMS DISCOUNTED AT 50% OFF OR MORE. JEWELRY, PURSES, ACCESSORIES, AND GIFT CARDS ARE FINAL SALE.
- Worn, washed, and/or damaged items will not be accepted for return.
- For defective item claims: contact us within 3 days of delivery date.
- Refund or Store Credit: Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of order date.
- Store Credit Only: Returns must be postmarked within 15 - 30 days of order date.
- All shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Returns that do not meet our guidelines will be sent back at your own expense. You have the option to apply return shipping costs on your credit card or have the item(s) sent back in a future purchase.
- We hold unacceptable returns for 30 days. After 30 days, the items will be donated to charity.
HOW TO MAKE A Return
Please email email@example.com for all returns/exchanges
Return for store credit ONLY
- Our shipping carrier is USPS priority mail, which normally takes 2-5 days for delivery after the order is processed.
- Delivery dates are not guaranteed. We are not liable if you do not receive your package on the delivery date. USPS is responsible for all delivery dates (including Priority Mail Express).
- Tracking for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out.
- We are not responsible for return shipping or lost returns. We recommend purchasing tracking when returning an item and keeping shipping receipts for your records.
- If you want to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable package you are responsible for the new shipping cost (shipping varies on the USPS method you choose).
- We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages. However, we can file an insurance claim on your behalf, if you have a lost/stolen package. Please allow 7-15 days from the 'delivered' date (provided by usps.com) before inquiring about an insurance claim. Due to USPS policy, we must wait 7-15 days before we can file a claim for your lost/stolen package. Read below for time limits regarding filing insurance claims:
- Insured Mail (includes Priority Mail): file from 15 to 60 days
- Priority Mail Express: file from 7 to 60 days
- Claims cannot be filed for first class packages. Insurance is unavailable for first class shipping.